It is not easy to make a list on all parameters of a VFFS belt you or your customer need.
If here is a little difference you forget about makes it imposssible to put the belt on the pulley.
Here you can read a material enabeling you to register precise parameters of your customers’ VFFS requirement.
We have been using it with success. I hope you find it useful.
|CUSTOMER CLICHE FOR COVERED TIMING BELTS|
|1. Print this page|
2. Choose the drawing which is adequate to the belt you would like to order
3. Measure the marked sizes with a precise gauge (e.g. with caliper)
4. Fill in the table below
5. Give the profile of the belt you would like to order (e. g. T5, T10, L, XL etc.)
6. Give the teeth number of the belt
7. Give the material and hardness of the cover (if it is known)
8. If you don’t find the drawing which is adequate to the belt you would like to order, please prepare a drawing, and paste it to the empty field below.
9. Send us the filled datasheet (in e-mail, if possible)
|Construction||W||T||A||B||C||Profile of the belt||Number of teeth||Cover|