Bervina Green Products for Sustainable Growth
In the year 2012 initiated a project to offer some of the products in green version. The targeted companies are food processing companies whose aim is greening their business or in other worlds the company wants to integrate eco-innovative techniques and eco-design principles in supply chains with new clean products.
Traditionally the company manufactures timing belts in poliurethan while couplings and taper bushes from aluminium. In the frame of green program the company changes plastic for silicon or FDA polyurethan and aluminium for FDA stainless steel. Dairy, meat and sausage products comply with the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) law and regulations.
In the workshop colleagues call green timing belts, you can eat it, because these products are harmless to human body and the environment.
Available Timing Belts:
- FDA cast timing belts from ShA 10-90
- FDA double cast belt when hardness of the basic belt differs from that of the cover ShA 10-50
- One-piece-moulded cleated FDA belts
- FDA basic belts with silicon layer
- Silicon timing belts available mainly for heat resistant applications with Inox and Kevlar cord
- FDA VFFS timing belt
- Sausage belt
FDA stainless steel coupling and taper bush products are also available.