Bervina jaw coupling is a three-piece design coupling that has an elastomeric element (spider) between two aluminum hubs. Our zero backlash jaw couplings are with metric and inch bores, keyed or keyless with set screw fixing.
It can be used for applications such as: pumps, mixers, compressors, gearboxes, fans, generators and for applications driven by an electric motor.
Main features of the jaw couplings are
- resistance to oil, dirt, moisture that makes it to require low maintenance
- it is very easy to install
- low costs
- no metal to metal contact
- separates the hubs electrically
- 90 ShA spider
- easily replaceable spider
|Type||Bore sizes (mm)||Dimensions (mm)||Ang. offset (deg.)||Nominal torque (Nm)||Max torque (Nm)|
|D1, D2||D1, D2||OD||L||N|