There is a growing need for food quality timing belts where the product is indirect contact, is transported by the belt it self.
Due to the surface shown on bellow picture the belt also called tictacbelt. The company have been manufacturing this product + 10 years with great customer satistaction. Advantage of this contruction is that it is one layer, so the cover does not wear off. Life time of the product is longer than enough forcost/value ratio.
Until now Bevina have had mould for the following sizes:
- T10 370
- T5 625
- T10 840
We have been marketing other sizes all over the world with success, so we invested into new molds.
- T5 840
- T5 330
Properties of the tic-tac belt:
- Made of environmently friendly FDA material
- Stainless steel cord reinforcement
- Hardness: is 80 ShoreA
- Heat resistance on operating temperature 80°C (on short run up to 100°C)
- Good behavior at low temperature
- Very good resistance to hydrolysis
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to oil, solvents, hydrocarbons
- Loadability is equal with normal PU timing belts